Book and complete your course now
This course will help you understand how to implement risk management you will be required to apply health and safety risk assessment to a task or work area.
New Zealand has a high rate of workplace illnesses, injuries and fatalities. We’re focused on teaching and supporting excellent workplace health and safety standards and attitudes.
Managing risks at work doesn’t need to be a burden, complex or costly to implement or document. But you must take positive action to make a situation safer, and apply the most appropriate and reasonable control measure.
What you will learn on the Risk Management course:
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Risk Management
- Plan: Hazards and Risks
- Do: Systems and Controls
- Check: Monitoring Controls
- Act: Taking Action
Considering online training but still not sure that it will work for you?
- Check out this short demo video to see how easy it is – Demo Video
- Dedicated tutor support available via email and phone
- Courses developed to ensure learners are successful with their assessment – 99% success rate
- Sign in and out of the course as it suits you – your course on your schedule
- No time-limit to complete the course
- Every course has a ‘Nuts and Bolts’ page with guidance on how to use the course
The BeSafe Guarantee for online courses
We are so confident that you will be satisfied with your online BeSafe course that we will happily refund 100% of the course fee if you are not satisfied. See T’s & C’s
Applies toFor workers required to conduct workplace risk management.
Up to 8 hours
What You Will Achieve
Apply health and safety risk assessment to a job role
|NZQA 30265||Unit||Apply health and safety risk assessment to a job role||8 Credits|
Book a Course