The Besafe Site Passport is available online or delivered in the classroom by one of our experienced tutors. After this course you will be able to keep yourself and others safe by; implementing and understanding how to manage hazards and risks, knowing your legal health and safety requirements and being a critical thinker around Health and Safety.
This course has been developed with all workers in mind. You will work through the course at your own pace and complete the ‘open book’ NZQA unit standard assessment. You will need to allow up to 24 hours for your assessment to be marked by one of our assessors at which point you will be issued your certificate if successful.
What you will learn on the Besafe Site Passport course:
Legal rights and responsibilities for workplace health and safety
- Responsibilities of PCBU’s under the HSWA
- Responsibilities and rights of workers under the HSWA
- What are hazards and risks?
- Hazards and risks in your workplace
- Hierarchy of control
Health and Safety Systems
- Worker participation
- Incident and hazard reporting
- Hazard management
- Emergency procedures
What you will achieve:
- NZQA unit standard 497
- Besafe Site Passport
Manage risks to maintain a safe site!
New Zealand has a high rate of workplace illnesses, injuries and fatalities. We’re focused on teaching and supporting excellent workplace health and safety standards and attitudes.
Managing risks at work doesn’t need to be a burden, complex or costly to implement or document. But you must take positive action to make a situation safer, and apply the most appropriate and reasonable control measure.
Considering online training but still not sure that it will work for you?
- Check out this short demo video to see how easy it is – Demo Video
- Dedicated tutor support available via email and phone
- Courses developed to ensure learners are successful with their assessment – 99% success rate
- Sign in and out of the course as it suits you – your course on your schedule
- No time-limit to complete the course
- Every course has a ‘Nuts and Bolts’ page with guidance on how to use the course
The BeSafe Guarantee for online courses
We are so confident that you will be satisfied with your online BeSafe course that we will happily refund 100% of the course fee if you are not satisfied. See T’s & C’s
Applies toAll personal in the workplace to ensure everyone on-site has the essential understanding of their health and safety responsibilities.
$152.38 + gst per person
What You Will Achieve
Demonstrate knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements.
|NZQA 497||Unit||Demonstrate knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements.||3 Credits|