The Besafe Site Passport Risk Management is available online or delivered in the classroom by one of our experienced tutors. The course includes the Passport Essentials with an additional focus on risk management. After this course you will be able to keep yourself and others safe by; implementing and understanding how to manage hazards and risks, knowing your legal health and safety requirements and being a critical thinker around health and safety.
Considering online training but still not sure that it will work for you?
- Check out this short demo video to see how easy it is – Demo Video
- Dedicated tutor support available via email and phone
- Courses developed to ensure learners are successful with their assessment – 99% success rate
- Sign in and out of the course as it suits you – your course on your schedule
- No time-limit to complete the course
- Every course has a ‘Nuts and Bolts’ page with guidance on how to use the course
The BeSafe Guarantee for online courses
We are so confident that you will be satisfied with your online BeSafe course that we will happily refund 100% of the course fee if you are not satisfied. See T’s & C’s
Applies toThe risk management passport is for those required to undertake risk management processes in the workplace to ensure everyone on-site has the essential understanding of their health and safety responsibilities.
8 hours (approx.)
$267.38 + GST per person (no additional credit fee applies)
What You Will Achieve
Demonstrate knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements.
Apply health and safety risk assessment to a job role
|NZQA 497||Unit||Demonstrate knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements.||3 Credits|
|NZQA 30265||Unit||Apply health and safety risk assessment to a job role||8 Credits|