Besafe Training Ltd
Helping ensure everybody gets to go home at night
BeSafe’s trainers bring on-the-job experience learned on the tools themselves. This combined with an innovative use of their expertise, technology, and a mix of online, classroom and practical training ensures candidates leave our courses with the skills, awareness, and a safety-first attitude.
In-depth research reveals that positive attitudes to health and safety improved markedly after training for many survey participants – between 75% to 93% – while 92% of participants surveyed considered BeSafe courses were valuable for improving attitudes and raising awareness of hazards, risks, and responsibilities.
BeSafe’s wide range of health and safety, NZQA registered courses – particularly those modules delivered online – are designed to ensure that time off the job is minimised, learning maximised and the necessary skills and awareness ingrained.
As a Category 1 training provider – which means NZQA is Highly Confident of our capability in educational performance and self-assessment – BeSafe delivers training that is relatable to your industry and appropriate to your workplace.
BeSafe’s purpose-built training facilities include confined space entry, breathing apparatus training, height safety training, first aid training and MEWP training. In addition, BeSafe can facilitate courses at your place of work – including making use of your site-specific resources if required because we know productivity is important to your business.
Why use BeSafe Training?
- Unique training techniques which relate directly to your industry.
- We understand that safe but productive workers are important to your business.
- You have complete management of your training portfolio.
- BeSafe Training does not walk away once the initial training is complete but remains committed long term to helping you stay up to date with Health and Safety Legislation.
- Timely refresher training on a regular basis.
- Online training courses mean you can manage your training to fit your schedule.
- BeSafe adapts to meet your workplace needs, not the other way around.
NZQA External Evaluation Review (EER)
New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) review findings:
- Highly Confident in educational performance.
- Highly Confident in capability in self-assessment.
Summary of Results
- BeSafe has high course completions, along with positive client and trainee satisfaction with the training. Long-term relationships with clients signify that the outcomes for trainees are valued.
- BeSafe is using its industry and community connections and relationships effectively to develop and deliver programmes that match individual and employer needs.
- Programmes are taught by experienced, qualified staff who use their significant industry and educational experience to ensure the education is relevant and engaging. Staff are involved in regular reflection and review, leading to continuous improvement of teaching.
- The organisation is well managed and has a clear philosophy and purpose which is reflected throughout the operation. Educational delivery is well planned and resourced. Important compliance accountabilities are generally being effectively managed.
- The practice of self-assessment is not new at BeSafe. Records and discussions indicate that self – assessment is well embedded and has been practised for many years.
- Self-assessment at BeSafe is comprehensive, authentic and transparent. NZQA is highly confident that BeSafe will continue to use findings insightfully to bring about worthwhile and ongoing improvements.
“It is our pleasure to offer you a range of courses that have been afforded such commendable grades and the company has received the highest possible grade for its performance.” – Jason Braithwaite, General Manager