What is the Foundation Toolbox?
The Foundation Toolbox consists of 9 modules, known as Toolboxes. Each Toolbox has been developed in alignment with the ConstructSafe Foundation competency framework. The course is delivered in-person as well as online where Rawhiti will journey with the learners throughout each module and complete interactive exercises plus knowledge checkpoints along the way.
Once you complete the Foundation Tooldbox, you will be ready to book your ConstructSafe assessment.
If you want the best chance at achieving the Constructsafe Foundation assessment, the Foundation Toolbox is going to be your best tool to do this.
Meet Rawhiti, you will work closely with him in each Toolbox
What is Constructsafe?
CONSTRUCTSAFE is an industry scheme that provides consistent assessment of health and safety competency across the New Zealand construction industry. Launched in 2016, ConstructSafe is owned by the industry and operated on behalf of industry by CHASNZ.
The benefits of Constructsafe
- There is no refresher required
- Assessment completed within one hour
- Results are immediately uploaded to your Constructsafe profile
- Is a recognised pre-condition for Site Access as per the Site Access Requirements – read them here
- The Foundation Health & Safety assessment is delivered as an online assessment and consists of 50 questions that relate to basic health and safety and is designed for EVERYONE working on a construction site
What topics are covered on the Foundation Toolbox?
Toolbox 1 – General health and safety – part 1
Toolbox 2 – General health and safety – part 2
Toolbox 3 – Work at Height
Toolbox 4 – Chemicals and Hazardous Substances
Toolbox 5 – Emergencies
Toolbox 6 – Mobile Plant
Toolbox 7 – Site Traffic
Toolbox 8 – Utilities and Services
Toolbox 9 – Confined and Restricted Spaces
Foundation Toolbox = $115 + gst
How do I book?
Follow this link to our booking page Foundation Toolbox (besafetraining.nz)