This unit standard specifies the Outcomes required to act as an Assessor for removal of friable asbestos containing materials. CLICK HERE to see our public course dates.
Applies toPeople credited with this unit standard are able to:
- plan for assessment process of asbestos removal;
- prepare to collect site measurements and other data;
- use measuring devices to collect site information and data;
- complete the monitoring process; and
- evaluate and document results of the monitoring process according to accredited laboratory requirements.
$1,000 + GST per person
(no additional credit fee applies)
What You Will Achieve
Book a Course