Class B & A Asbestos Removal — Remove Friable and Non-Friable Asbestos
US29765 + US29766
Our combined class B & A asbestos removal course combines the legislative and regulatory components to provide trainees with increased time and emphasis on the practical elements of this critical training.
The training maximises the use of our specially built training area for our trainees to complete removal tasks. The outcome of this course is to acquire the knowledge and skills to remove both friable and non-friable asbestos.
This course allows you to remove friable asbestos for an asbestos removal contractor who holds a Class B and/or Class A licence issued by Worksafe, dependant on the type of asbestos being removed. You will not hold the licence yourself. To apply for your own licence to remove asbestos, please contact Worksafe for the requirements.
Features of our combined course:
- Increased practical time
- Less theory as the overlapping content is combined
- Reduced overall course duration
People credited with these unit standard are able to:
- prepare for non-friable and friable asbestos removal;
- prepare asbestos removal area and removal site;
- isolate removal site;
- carry out non-friable and friable asbestos removal process;
- carry out decontamination process;
- clean-up work site; and
- contribute to and use documentation in line with New Zealand regulatory requirements.
Applies toFor those who need to have the ability to remove Class B and A Asbestos
$999.00 + gst per person
What You Will Achieve
Remove non-friable asbestos
Remove friable asbestos
|NZQA 29765||Unit||Remove non-friable asbestos||3 Credits|
|NZQA 29766||Unit||Remove friable asbestos||4 Credits|